Saturday 28 January 2023

A Little New Snow

 We received about 2 cm of new snow overnight, just enough to fill in the tracks that I set yesterday. There was also been some snow falling out of trees onto the trail, and a bit of drifting. I will try to groom the entire network this morning.

All trails are open, and skiing is good.

11:30 a.m. update:  I've touched up the grooming on the entire network. Lots of skiers out there enjoying themselves. Skiing is very good everywhere, except a few spots on open fields toward the north end. We've been getting some drifting there, and that's impossible to stay ahead of. There's plenty of snow; it's just a bit hard seeing the groomed trail, and you will be in ankle deep powder momentarily.

1 comment:

  1. Great, Dave, thank you so much.

    For some reason, I can only read the post but can't post a comment from a cell phone anymore.
    I can only post a comment from a computer.

    ReplyDelete