Saturday 17 December 2016

Saturday afternoon update.

Well, the snowfall that was supposed to last all day stopped about 10 this morning. This gave me a chance to roll and comb all the trails. The last of them, including the skate loops, was done about 3 p.m. Then I got out on skis to try it out, and it was really good! We had a bit of precip late this afternoon that I would best describe as drizzle, although the temperature was -2. As I look out the window now, it is beginning to snow again.
I would love to hear from anybody who skied here today, particularly after lunch. How was it for you?
This was the view on #7 Around the Pines about 9 this morning, before grooming

2 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    My husband and I were out today around 2-5 pm, and the conditions were perfect! Not too cold, thick powder base. The grooming was very impressive and professional.
    We had a great time. Thank you for your generosity and all of the work that you do maintaining this network of trails!
    Jennifer Luong

    ReplyDelete