Monday 13 February 2017

Late Monday

I started grooming late this afternoon. There was definitely some wind last night, as evidenced by big snow drifts in a number of places. Most of the trails I groomed yesterday were blown in. Ski tracks indicated that several people came to ski today.
I completed all the southern trails and most of the central and northern before disaster struck. The ATV that I use to pull the groomer broke down in the field, and would not move. Seems to be some kind of transmission problem. It still sits in the middle of the north skate loop, so that's a problem I will have to solve tomorrow.
Meanwhile, the skiing is very good, even on the few trails that did not get groomed today.
West Side Story in the area where it overlaps the skate loop

Stone Hedge, about 4:30 this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment